The Project Manager is responsible for the project management of multiple on-going client projects, daily client interaction and communication, timeline and critical task management, coordination across multiple groups and resources and resolving project related issues.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
- Manage a workload of about 20 medium sized technology implementation projects at one time.
- Oversees aspects of new client implementations, existing client upgrades .
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification / resolution, and customer delivery.
- Ensures clients clearly understand status of project throughout all phases; including completed tasks, pending deliverables, and outstanding items.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure client and company objectives are met.
- Performs daily project tracking including resource management, inventory allocation/tracking, and workflow supervision of multiple projects.
- Collects and records installation documentation including customer set-up documents and configuration related information.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Summarizes progress of project and prepares interim and project completion reports.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before forwarding to the clients.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Facilitates internal team and customer meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Suggests improvement to internal processes along with possible solutions to be more efficient.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Effectively interfaces with Business Operations organization for billing and contractual tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years progressive IT project management experience.
- Minimum of 4 years direct externally facing customer implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
- Strong IT project management skills with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various sites, and organize complex information.
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must display great attention to detail.
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
The role is client facing, which will require excellent communications skills (both written and oral), and most importantly, ability to problem solve complex technical issues.
Local Charlotte Area Candidates Only Please.