Job: Systems Engineer
AT-NET Services has grown into the best technology integration firm in the southeast. We do IT right the first time and provide customers with excellent value. Started in 1999, we currently have offices in Knoxville, TN, Greenville, Columbia, Charleston, SC, and headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
AT-NET Services is expanding our engineering team. Responsibilities of the Network Engineer will include:
- Implementation and configuration of technologies including: Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, EMC Storage, Citrix, etc.
- Implementation of Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
- Implementation of Windows Servers, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, and other server applications
- Troubleshooting of network problems
- Interfacing with business customers in multiple industries
This position requires travel to customer locations in the respective markets and surrounding areas.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Cisco, Windows, and VMware technologies.
- MCITP and/or CCNA is required. Other certifications preferred.
- Ability to configure, implement and troubleshoot solutions
- Ability to see things through to completion
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable and self motivated
- Team oriented
Apply Here or send your Resume and Contact Information to Careers@at-net.net.