Help Desk Support Job, Level-2 (4 PM – Midnight)
We are looking for a strong Help Desk Support Engineer with Level 2 skills to implement, maintain, and support our growing client base’s technology infrastructures. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available technology architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the design and integrity of client systems and implementing projects.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft systems and applications
- Implementation and support services for Microsoft related technologies – Workstations, servers, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience as a desk side / onsite support IT engineer
- Strong Microsoft Operating system knowledge and troubleshooting skills – Win XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- Experience in providing hands on support for network and datacenter equipment
- Strong experience troubleshooting Microsoft applications
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- User account creation for active directory, exchange, distribution lists.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Service Provider Support: 3 years
- Ability to deliver top-quality technical service to clients
- Demonstrated excellent resource and time management skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Must be an excellent troubleshooter and problem solver
- Must be highly productive and collaborative
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Proficient in documentation
- Troubleshooting: 3 years
- Driver’s License
Back to Careers