Information Technology Service Coordinator
Premier provider of IT Solutions throughout the southeast is seeking a IT Service Coordinator to become an integral part of our team!
We are looking for a strong, highly organized, detailed, self-motivated person to serve as our Service Coordinator. If you enjoy playing a crucial role in increasing client and service team satisfaction in a fast paced environment, we are looking for you!
This position is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service desk request and scheduling projects.
- Act as a point of contact to our clients for all types of service request
- Coordination of all IT Support groups to ensure maximum utilization of resources
- Pre-process service request as they arrive through email, manual entry or direct client input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt and accurate time entry on service records
- Communicate with clients as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Ensure quality of service delivered by our service teams
- IT Service Provider experience or other coordinator position a plus
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong client relationship and communication skills - written and oral
- Must be highly productive and collaborative
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team
- Previous experience with ConnectWise Manage or similar
Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage is a plus but not required.
4 year degree or higher is required.
- Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assist (EAP)
- Employer 401(k) Match 4%
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee and Family events
- Career Advancement
- Great Place to Work