Job: Account Executive
: SalesReports To
: Director of SalesAT-NET Services – Charlotte, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, NC, has an immediate opening for a Managed Services Account Executive in our Charlotte Corporate office. The Account Executive
grows our Managed Services
business through new customer relationship development as well as servicing accounts. We seek a self-motivated and self-directed individual with a solid managed services sales experience and technical background. This is a business development role selling to business unit managers, product managers and executives. This role develops business for our Managed Services. Our Managed Services
offering primarily consists of 24/7 help desk services, monitoring, remote control, antivirus, anti-malware, endpoint security, software deployment and update, system image backup and restore, purpose built device monitoring, full service management and software stack management. This position collaborates with Project Managers and Field Sales Engineers to establish, maintain and evolve Managed Services.Please see our website for more information on the company: http://www.ExpertIP.net
- Base Salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Commissions (One-time and recurring based on sales)
- No cap on commission
- Benefits (after 90-days) – Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Required Skills and Experience:
Job DescriptionDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 5+ years experience in sales with proven success
- 5+ years selling in the information technology industry with a focus on managed services
- Familiar with managed services tools such as Kaseya, N-able, Axeda, Labtech
- Excellent closing skills
- Organized and disciplined
- Customer focus
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Consistently exceed margin plan.
- Create value by identifying unique solutions and services and derive appropriate revenue and margin from that value.
- Drive revenue opportunities through our defined sales phases and using our CRM tool.
- Gain new customers and close new business.
- Define the strategic selling approach to be used to win and sustain business with customers.
- Create new relationships within assigned targets/ prospects using face-to-face meetings.
- Establish strategic relationships with networking partners to find new customers.
- Create effective Return on Investment models to rapidly facilitate the sales cycle.
- Act as the primary interface between customer and pre-sales engineering on strategic activities.
- Consistently use the defined Sales Process to drive appropriate behaviors and activities.
- Develop expertise in assigned vertical market / segment/ application, along with knowledge of customer applications, market trends, and regulations.
- Seek out competitive market data and proactively communicate internally to the Director of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years successful experience selling technical products and managed services
- Proven history of developing new business with new customers
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages
- Should be detail orientated and able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Good organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team
- Valid Driver’s License