9 Areas in IT Where Your Competitors are Outsourcing [Infographic]
AT-NET Services TechSentry Flat Fee IT™ Managed Computer Services solutions put the focus of your IT back on driving your business while also reducing your costs. Our solution also provides cost transparency & predictability, improves business agility, smooth migrations to future technologies, reduces risk, and provides a consistent high level of service. We offer services such as alerts, security, patch management, data backup and recovery for different client devices: desktops, notebooks, servers, storage systems, networks and applications. Offloading routine infrastructure management to an experienced managed services professional lets you concentrate on running your business, with fewer interruptions due to IT issues.
TechSentry Flat Fee IT™ (Managed Computer Services)
- PC Management- Complete solutions to support and manage the ongoing health of each computer in your company.
- Server Management- Three plans to support your servers via 24×7 remote monitoring combined with onsite support.
- Telephone System Care- Three plans to support your most forward facing system. 24×7 monitoring, backups, and user administration.
- Network Management- Router, Firewall, Antivirus and VPN Management with advanced equipment replacement and management.
- CTO Services- Four plans that cover security & backup review, business continuity plan regular technology assets and more.
- Compliance Services- Six different products that log, monitor, report, and alert based around Medical and Financial regulatory requirements.